A Guide to Physiological Breech Birth
Announcing...A Guide to Physiological Breech Birth!
We are thrilled to announce that our 252-page full-color breech birth guide is now available. It is a comprehensive breech training manual and complements our online courses and hands-on workshops. The Guide has hundreds of photographs, many never before released.
To get your copy, please donate $100 or more to our Breech For All fundraiser.
Printed copies available in the US & Puerto Rico, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and EU/UK. Residents of other countries can purchase a PDF.
Preview the guide here:
The Guide covers the following topics:
- Evidence on hospital and community breech outcomes
- Mechanisms of physiological breech birth
- Breech nomenclature
- Normal & abnormal breech birth
- Upright & supine maneuvers
- Clinical practice guidelines
- Best practices for care during labor & birth
- Transient neonatal trauma after vaginal breech birth