COVID-19 cancellation policy
If Breech Without Borders needs to cancel due to COVID-19 or low enrollment, or if you cannot come due to COVID-19-related reasons, you will have 2 options:
- Partial refund for the simulation portion of your ticket (for hybrid workshops). You will continue to have full access to Breech Pro, including twice-monthly optional live sessions where participants can interact with the instructors, ask questions, watch and comment on breech birth videos, etc. The online workshop includes CEUs.
- Transfer your registration to any other upcoming breech workshop (with a refund of any price difference).
Beginning in the summer of 2022, we are transitioning to full-day workshops with 16 people/day (25/day if both Dr. Freeze and Dr. Hayes are teaching). All participants will wear masks (supplied by BWB). You are also welcome to bring your own mask; we highly recommend N95 respirators (or the equivalent KN95/FFP2) to offer yourself and others maximum protection. Whenever possible, we teach in well-ventilated classrooms with operable windows or in covered outdoor locations.
Updated mask policy (April 2022): In areas where masks are no longer mandated for indoor gatherings, we allow people to forego masks if they supply proof of one of the following:
- Completed Covid-19 vaccination at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop
- Negative PCR or antigen test < 72 hours before the workshop
- Laboratory-confirmed proof of Covid-19 infection less than 6 months from the workshop date.
Please note that our masking requirements may become mandatory again, depending on local/national recommendations and the presence of highly contagious variants. We also honor masking guidelines set by each venue.
Why these precautions?
Breech Without Borders takes very seriously the risks associated with gatherings of people, often from many regions, states, and occasionally countries, during a coronavirus pandemic. We are taking every reasonable action to reduce transmission to and from our audience, which naturally includes health care workers active in their communities.
We understand that some participants may hold different views of the risk of acquiring CoV2 from community exposure. However, we ask that our attendees be sensitive to the fact that our instructors are teaching and traveling extensively. If one of our instructors were to contract CoV2 while teaching workshops, Breech Without Borders would be forced to cancel all future workshops while the instructor recovered, putting our organization's future in jeopardy. And most importantly, we need to protect our instructors from contracting the virus, as they are our organization's most valuable resource.
We thank you in advance for being willing to accept some minor inconveniences in exchange for the invaluable opportunity of breech training.